FACILITIES AND RESOURCES
The Company Headquarters is situated on a coastal property in Alotau, Milne Bay Province. This is the control centre for the administration and logistics for our national and international construction projects. Our full complement of facilities gives us the self-sufficiency required to deliver construction projects in any location. Our facilities include;
- Head Office
- Managerial and Staff Accommodation
- Metal Fabrication Workshop and Mechanical Workshop
- Vessel berthing facilities and material consolidation areas
- Marine Slipway for up to 1000t vessels
Nawae Construction Ltd realizes the importance of its human resources and the critical role its employees play in the company's performance.
Great value is placed on maintaining a core group of skilled and dedicated national Papua New Guinean employees. Some of these employees have been with the company for over 30 years, and some are the second generation working for the company. All are mindful of the company’s mission to perform beyond the clients expectations and all share the vision of building strong client relationships by providing client satisfaction through quality workmanship and delivering projects on time and in budget.
Nawae has permanent project management and technical personnel on staff but can also draw from a pool of skilled expatriate project managers and technical experts that have specific regional experience and have worked with us in the past on previous projects. Nawae Construction has built solid working relationships with reputable Engineering Consultancy firms for the successful delivery of our design and construct projects.
PLANT & EQUIPMENT
Nawae owns an extensive fleet of modern construction equipment that will handle all types of civil engineering and construction, as well as specialised piling and marine construction plant. The fleet is versatile and well maintained and can be mobilized to operate in any location.
Our range includes;
- Cranes, 20t to 150t (Mobiles and Crawlers);
- Excavators - 20t to 40t
- Piling Hammers - Diesel, Hydraulic and Gravity Impact Hammers, Hydraulic Vibratory Hammer - 6t, 3t, 1.2t and 0.8t
- Trucks, excavators, bulldozers, graders and rollers
- Gravel Screening and Concrete Production Plants
- Small Equipment and Support Vehicles
- Underwater cutting and welding equipment, diving equipment and compressors
- Hydrographic Surveying Equipment
- Environmental Monitoring and Testing Equipment
NAWAE OWNS AN EXTENSIVE FLEET OF MODERN CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT THAT...IS VERSATILE AND WELL MAINTAINED AND CAN BE MOBILIZED TO OPERATE IN ANY LOCATION..."
Nawae owns a fleet of specialized vessels, whcih have been specially outfitted for carrying out construction projects of all scopes in all localities.
The fleet includes;
- Construction & Piling Barges
- DB Ayios Georgios - 94 x 23m fully equipped construction barge with crane, accommodation, office and workshop facilities & MT Didi (1600HP Tug Boat)
- DB Ayios Nikolaos - 50 x 15m fully equpped construction barge with crane, accommodation, office and workshop facilities & MT Nicola (Tug Boat)
- DB Ayios Nikolaos 2 - 75 x 25m fully equpped construction barge with crane, accommodation, office and workshop facilities & MT Maria (Tug Boat)
- DB Constantina - fully equpped construction barge with crane, accommodation, office and workshop facilities & MT Christina Maria (Tug Boat)
- DB Mariam - 82m 8000DWT Dumb Barge
- Landing Crafts
- LC Kristina - 31m 100T Landing Craft
- LC Alexandros - 47m 700T Landing Craft
- Survey Vessels
- MV Ayios Christoforos (Twin hulled survey and navaids service vessel)
NAWAE OWNS A FLEET OF SPECIALIZED VESSELS, WHICH HAVE BEEN SPECIALLY OUTFITTED FOR CARRYING OUT CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF ALL SCOPES IN ALL ACTIVITIES..."